Since I have been baking this morning and have all the yummy food we are going to partake of tomorrow on my brain, I figured I would go ahead and post what our Thanksgiving Feast will consist of and who will be making what! We are so blessed to have so many mouths to feed and hands to cook!
Turkey -Mike
Mashed Potatoes - Mike
Stuffing - Matt and Jen
Meat and Cheese Snack Plate - Matt and Jen
Veggie and Dip Platter - Laura
Butternut Squash Soup (it's FAB-ulous) - Debbie
Green Bean Casserole - Cheryl
Rolls - not sure yet ;)
Pumpkin Pie - Laura
Chocolate Pie - Laura
Apple Pie - Laura
Pecan Pie - Debbie
Fudge - Debbie
Cookies - Cheryl
Deviled Eggs - Laura (and probably Mike too)
Gravy -Debbie
Cranberry - (from the can)
and maybe yams (yuck!)
Are you not drooling just reading all this yumminess? Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Thanksgiving Meal!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment