We have walking progress :)!!! Can I just shout "YAHOOOOOOOOOO" over and over?! Brayden took his very first step on his own last night :)! Mike and I were sitting on the couch talking while Brayden was just cruising the couch, he turned around and took a step without holding onto anything, and then just plopped onto the ground. Mike and I both looked at each other and said "Did you see that?!" I couldn't believe it! We were both SO thankful that we were both home to witness that together! This morning, Brayden continued on his journey and practiced with his back against the couch, coming to me as I held my hands out to him! It started with one or two steps and within just a few minutes, he was taking 4 and 5 steps to me! It was AMAZing! I'm making sure to not "push" him and just let him do it when he wants too, but he loves the praise and how excited we get when he does it, so I think it will just be a matter of time before he's taking off. Right now, along with balance, his biggest obstacle is wanting to go TOO FAST. I can hear my Mom's words in the background "Slow Down Laura" when I was a kid, coming back to haunt me now! Soon enough it will be "Slow Down Brayden"! God is so good and has been so faithful teaching me patience to adapt to Brayden's tmieline of accomplishing things :)! I will try to get a video up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yippppeeeee :) Way to go Brayden!
Post a Comment