Here's a picture of our Operation Christmas Child box before we shipped it off! Can't wait to hear in the next few weeks what country it goes too :) Hope the little girl loves it! In the place where we are right now, a bit tighter financially this year as Mike finishes his Academy and I stay home with Brayden, it was a good reminder of just HOW MUCH we are blessed with and feels SO GOOD to bless someone else, even if we can't give much!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Operation Christmas Child
Here's a picture of our Operation Christmas Child box before we shipped it off! Can't wait to hear in the next few weeks what country it goes too :) Hope the little girl loves it! In the place where we are right now, a bit tighter financially this year as Mike finishes his Academy and I stay home with Brayden, it was a good reminder of just HOW MUCH we are blessed with and feels SO GOOD to bless someone else, even if we can't give much!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
God bless you guys for blessing some one else! I know how hard it is to make ends meet these days but, it is so rewarding to find a way to still bless others in spite of it and God will bless you back I'm sure:). Cute goodies! I love my little pony!!!
Post a Comment