For the last couple of days I've been experiencing really bad back pain right below my ribs on both sides. It seemed to get better during the day but worse at night. Tonight, while sitting on the couch watching TV, it started getting a lot worse and was causing me to double over in pain. Then when I tried to get up to go to bed, I ended up vomiting. I tried to lay down for a little bit but it kept getting worse so I decided to go to the hospital. Mike stayed home so we wouldn't have to get Brayden up, and I felt well enough to drive. Long story short, I have severe infections in both my kidneys. I was kind of surprised because I never felt any symptoms of a Urinary Tract Infection, but not surprised, because the back pain really made sense with the diagnosis. The doctor thinks the infection could have passed my bladder all together, who knows. Because of the vomiting, and other symptoms I had that I didnt even know, like fatigue, loss of appetite, and the pain, the doctor asked me to do as much "modified" bedrest as possible for the next few days, till the meds really start to kick in, and I'll continue the medication for 10 days and then have a follow up appointment. I figured I would type this all up right now while I am still waiting for the pain medication to kick in so I can hopefully get some sleep! I would appreciate any prayers you all can lift up on our behalf :)! Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I will definitely keep your back pain in prayer. Have you gotten any relief yet?
aw no! I am glad they were able to figure out what was causing such pain and treat it! Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment