Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wii Tennis

Just so you all know, Mike is going to KILL me for posting this video. But since he doesnt check the blog now since he is home, it may be a little while before he finds out I showed it to you all! To his credit, this was his very first time playing the Wii, and he was playing tennis; hilarious if you ask me!


4 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Funny!! I didn't know you had a wii :)

Shannon said...

If you had not said it was tennis, I would have thought that he was learning some new baby ninja moves or something. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha--funny Shannon! Mike, you better check the blog and facebook more often now!

Ben and Melissa said...

ahh ha ha! Ben did the same thing and secretly recorded me playing and looking like a fool! Thankfully he didn't stoop to posting it on the internet for the world to see....