Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Mohawk Munchies




I love it when I give Brayden a mohawk after his bath :)! I don't do it all the time, but everytime I do, it's just too cute. The little 4 year old next door said Brayden's hair made him look like a "cool dude" :)! Anywho, here's some pics of the little man eating a zwieback toast at dinner time tonight. I love this last picture, I can imagine him saying "Here Mommy, want some?"
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how fast his hair has grown in the past month! I love the first picture...it's as if he's saying, "zwieback toast, I will eat you all!!!!" I love the pictures and you could never post to many of that handsome little boy.

Anonymous said...

Way way too cute!! That little boy is gonna need a haircut soon!! Can't wait to see you guys, just a couple more months hooray!

Emily said...

I like the first one! He looks ready to hurt someone :)

Casey Martinez said...

It cracks me up how much a mohawk can change the look of a baby into a little tough guy. haha. Love the faces he is making too!

Ben and Melissa said...

Good job on self feeding Brayden! I think the mohawk should be his regular hair style... anyone else agree?

Danielle said...

Very nice mohawk Laura!! I just gave someone a mohawk at school today so it made me laugh to get on here and see one on the little guy! What exactly is zwieback!?!? Us Michiganders must not have zwieback... :)

Anonymous said...

no haircuts, yet! Well, maybe a teeny one...