Today is my 23rd birthday and I couldnt have asked for a better day! I got a ton of messages from friends and family, along with cards, presents, phone calls, and a lot of love! Thank you all!!
I will be putting pictures up eventually (because I know I am slacking) of some of my great presents but tonight, I'll share my big present with you all, from Mike. My brand new bike, and a gift for both of us, a bike trailer, for Brayden! Isn't she a beaute? I went for a spin tonight after I put Brayden to bed (without the trailer attached) and it was great! I went to the bass fishing pond that is down the street, and practiced onthe dirt and hills, and stopped to watch the ducks for a little while!
Along with the gifts and well wishes, Brayden started off my day with a gift, and we all slept in till 8 this morning! I enjoyed a brunch at a local restaraunt with my boys, as well as a homemade dinner made by Mike, and my birthday cookies, peanut butter cookies with reese's cups are in the oven as I type! This Saturday I am going to go get my hair done, and then sometime soon, Mike and I are going to be going on a much needed date to see the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie! We can't wait!
Goodnight!




4 comments:
The bike looks great! So much fun! And great for Brayden too.... Super idea Mike! Great talking to you tonight, sweetie...glad you had a memorable day! :)
How fun!!!
Sorry I couldn't send you more birthday love but I am so glad to hear that it was a wonderful day for you. You deserve that Laura Bora. That bike and trailer are a wonderful gift! Well done Mike! Can't wait to see pictures of you riding it with your little one in the back:) xoxo Happy Birthday again beautiful!
What a great gift! I'm sure Brayden will enjoy it as much if not more than you!! I'm glad that you had a wonderful birthday - happy 23rd!!
Post a Comment