My new hummingbird feeder that my brother in law and his family got me for my birthday! The day after we put it up I got my first little hummingbird; so beautiful!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. Psalm 40:16 But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 10:43 AM
4 comments:
Is that your place? I noticed the little bike...is Bradyen riding before walking?:-)
love those flowers! Are they yours? Happy Mothers day to you friend! Brayden is lucky to have a mommy as wonderful as you:). xoxo
Love your yard--so colorful! All the tulips and daffodils coming up, just like around here. What a pretty place you guys have!
Hey there. I should have said somethigng sooner, or on the blog post, but that isn't our yard. I WISH! Maybe someday! :)!
Post a Comment