Wednesday, May 27, 2009

House Projects

Our finished fireplace with new mantle, river rock, and stone tiles :)! We LOVE it and Mike did such an amazing job!
Daddy working on the backyard with Brayden
Our woodsy area in our new sodded backyard! It's lined with really nice rocks and has bark all inside. We are going to get a family sized hammock eventually to have in there too!
And another shot of our awesome fireplace; so proud of Mike!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Hope said...

wow it really looks great!! I love your backyard, it looks so big. You'll need to get Brayden a nice playset later on in life. :0)

Anonymous said...

Oooo the fireplace and backyard look AWESOME!!!! Great job :)

Casey Martinez said...

Wow@ that fireplace is amazing and the yard looks fantastic!! Mike has really been working his bootie off! Joey was really impressed too. Great job you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Dude! Nice work bro! I"m very impressed. Call me up when you have a chance. Did I say you did a good job yet? Seriously. Nice work.
Joe

Brian Kraft said...

Great Work! I'm really impressed!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Can we have some updated house pics :) ? Please....