Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. Psalm 40:16 But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"
3 comments:
so glad she got to be there for a little while! i bet that was such a blessing! I know i love it when my mom comes, then i can show off my kids to her! She is probably the only one besides mike, that would really care too! Anyways, the first photo in this post, he looks just like you laura! He is soooo cute! I hope you guys can come visit!
Love the last photo in the last photo in this post with Bray and mom after his bath, so cute, looks like he was getting ready to tell her something :)
I miss you Brayden!
Post a Comment