Friday, May 1, 2009

Little Stinker....

The mischevious smile....

Who, me?

These pictures are from all of five minutes ago, because I couldn't delay in posting this entry. My son is a STINKER with a CAPITAL S! He has now learned how to spit food out during meal times. What an ingenious idea, I dont like this food, so I am going to spit it all over Mommy and Daddy, that'll show them!! You can try to hold the spoon over his mouth, you can try a paper towel, you can try telling him no, and look at this child! Ugh! I know he's so super duper cute, and its those looks of his that keep him out of trouble.little stinkpot....

And yes, Mom, Dad, Donna, and Debbie, I can hear all of you laughing already :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! I love it and I am laughing too, of course I know this will almost assuredly happen to me and Brian once we have kiddos. Bray is just too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Now you know why I never owned any expensive clothes. I'll have you know I would have otherwise been quite a fashionable clothes horse!