Please keep Brayden in your prayers as he has come down with a cold today :(. He has a really bad/phlemy cough and a stuffy nose and has been sneezing and sleeping a lot! Hopefully he gets over it soon! Please pray for him to get better and that he doesnt get a fever, since he hasnt had one yet! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Dear Brayden,
Why do you have a cold? It is because you got cold germs. I want to see you soon....only when you are bigger and not sick.
Love,
Ben
how was the dr. appt?
Ben's comments make my day!
More, more!!!
More pictures too!!!!! We think you are not taking nearly enough--there should be a larger quota of photographs for your first child you know....
I love Ben's comments too...adorable!! And momma you just need to be patient...I told you I can send you some of the photos I get on my cell if you want :P
Post a Comment