Monday, October 20, 2008

3 Month old pics!

This pic just cracks me up, looks like he is ready to flash the peace sign!

The big boy just lounging on the couch!


Adorable face :)!

My boys just lounging together :)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He just looks so relaxed, just chillin' on the couch looking at you like Hey mom how's it going! Thanks for putting these up sissy....so how is packing going?? Love you guys!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

sO CUTE! see ya tomorrow. Let's say 5:00?

Anonymous said...

I wish I was going to see you guys tomorrow sissy :( and Brian and Spring and Gregory and Adam too!!! Oh well we'll be down in February!

Lindsey said...

He is getting big! Adorable as usual.

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't stop staring at Brayden. He is such a beautiful child...no joke, his features are simply gorgeous..can I say that even though he is a boy? And, I have to say yet again..though he looked like the spitting image of Mike when he was a newborn...I see a tremendous about of you/Laura in him now. His eyes almost seem more Laura to me and his facial expressions:). That is just my opinion though:) love him!

Oregon Grandma said...

Thanks so much for putting these up--he has changed so much, like a different baby almost! The boys looks so great together too!