Mike and I took Brayden to a free pumpkin patch just down the street from our apartment last night to get some cute pictures of him! We arent going to get pumpkins this year because of the move, but both Mike and I love Halloween, so we wanted to spend some time doing something festive with the little guy. Plus, it's an excuse for me to dress him in cute holiday clothes and I think he just looks ADORABLE in all these pictures! He of course, was smiling at us all night, but just wont when we are taking pictures, what a little stinker! Good thing for him, he is just so darn cute all the time that the pics are great even if he wont smile for the camera!
We had a great time just walking around and snapping shots of him. People were stopping left and right to tell us just how cute he is, we have to say that we agree! He is SUPER cute in his Halloween costume which I tried on him the other day, but you will all have to wait for pictures of him in it! Anways, here are some pictures from our outing...
We had a great time just walking around and snapping shots of him. People were stopping left and right to tell us just how cute he is, we have to say that we agree! He is SUPER cute in his Halloween costume which I tried on him the other day, but you will all have to wait for pictures of him in it! Anways, here are some pictures from our outing...
(this last one was funny, all packed up and ready for the move ;) )!
(look at his chubby belly!)



4 comments:
So So Cute! I love the chubby little belly and as Brian just commented Kids to love to play in boxes haha :) Love you guys and hope you have a wonderful weekend. Glad you took the time to go out and have a little fun even though I know you are crazy busy with getting ready to move.
We cracked up for quite awhile over these pictures...I think the hat makes the whole thing even funnier! I THOUGHT Brayden was getting bigger...until I saw his little self in with all those huge pumpkins!
He looks cute in the box, but uh, please don't pack him up in the U-Haul that way! haha
Super cute! We'll see ya Fri. on your way out. What time ya think you'll be popping by to say goodbye?
I love his purdy blue eyes! What a handsome baby he is:). These pumpkin pics are so cute. I can't wait to do that with our little one someday!
Post a Comment