Friday, October 17, 2008

Cousin Time!

I still have yet to upload the pics from the zoo, and will probably do it either later tomorrow afternoon after the pumpkin patch, or sometime on Sunday. In the meantime, Mike, Brayden, and I all went to visit the Kraft family (my brother, Brian, sis-in-law, Spring, and my nephews Gregory and Adam) and my sister-in-law got some great shots!

Their blog address is: http://www.kraftygang.blogspot.com/.

It's the most recent post on their blog right now :)! Enjoy!

P.S. In the last two days Brayden has become quite the chatterbox! He has figured out how to make the "Oh" sound and does so all the time! Of course he didnt do it while we were at the Kraft house today, but was doing it all morning, and was just chatting away with Daddy and I right now before he fell asleep for his afternoon nap, we love these milestones! :) SOOOO adorable!

1 comments:

Oregon Grandma said...

I remember well that oooohing and cooing time! So much fun having those little early conversations. That phase seemed to pass on too quickly to something else that was probably just as fun, but I always remember that time as being so wonderful. It came about unexpectedly the first time, with Brian, which made it even all the more special. I just wanted to shout out to someone, "hey, look what my baby is doing-we're TALKING to each other!"