Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pictures!!!

Ok, so finally this morning, while Brayden is napping and Mike is talking to his family, I took the time to find the camera cord and was able to upload a ton of pictures from our camera! Instead of doing a normal slideshow, I decided to do a picasa web album so you can all see the pictures bigger! Looking at these pictures, I cant believe how big Brayden is getting! He will be 3 months old already in 8 days! We're loving the Fall season and are planning on taking Brayden for a walk on the trail up by our apartment today! We're trying to stay away from family and friends right now as I still have a lot of congestion and a cough from our nasty colds we got last week and Brayden has a tiny bit of a lingering cough! Ok, enough chatter, enjoy the pictures! Leave comments! We love to hear from you all!!

8 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Very cute. We need to get together soon!

ElissaM said...

wow laura...isn't it amazing how much they grow in the first...well, year! He is so cute and looks just like you both. Definitely will have those blue eyes! thanks for the pics of you too...you are a beauty! Keep them coming, he is adorable!

Oregon Grandma said...

Yeehaw! WOW! Brayden has changed so much! What a cutie! Love the smiles that are starting too! We are so happy to see these! You guys are all so cute with him...thank you so much and God bless you all!

Hope said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! They are all so so cute! He is getting very long and lanky ;) I love your pigtails sissy you are one cute momma ;) Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Ben and Melissa said...

finally a bunch of pictures! They are great and Brayden has changed so much- even since I saw you guys 2 weeks ago! We will have to do another "baby brother" and Maddie play date when you guys get over your colds.

Lindsey said...

He is getting big!

Shannon said...

I am sorry we did not tell you that we were coming up there. I knew that you and Brayden had colds and it would not be wise to spread germs, or I would have called you.
Love you lots,
Shannon