Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures

It has been duley (is that spelled right?) noted that there have not been picture posted in awhile. Thanks to those of you who have been so patient with us in our lack of updates, unlike a certain grandma who lives in Oregon, who shall remain nameless; who is totally IMpatient! ;)! Haha! We have still been quite under the weather. All three of us got the Brayden Bug, haha. Mike was over it quickly, thankfully, since he is the one who has to go to work everyday! But Brayden and I took the brunt of it and are still working on getting over the yucky coughs and icky noses. I have gotten quite a few great pics recently, contrary to those who may believe I am not photographing the little one enough! I think I took about 25 pictures of him today alone! (I'm not kidding either) it is that, one, havent felt well enough to post them, and two, have been preoccupied in the time I do feel well enough to do anything with other things, and three, cant find our camera cord at the moment, though I have a hunch where it is now that I think about it. Anyways, a lot of words, and teasing for a certain Grandma, just to let you all know, pictures are on their way, soner rather than later! Love to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can assure everyone that Laura is indeed taking lots of photos, she sends them to my cell phone regularly! Love you guys and hope you keep feeling better!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

I've gotten a couple on my cell. Looking forward to more soon :)

Oregon Grandma said...

Okay, so I'm not patient!
btw--it's "duly."
couldn't resist that....

Hope said...

Sorry to hear that you guys have been sick....we are all getting colds again too. Not fun.

Check out my blog...you've been "tagged" (I know your busy you don't have to do it. LOL)