Brayden cracks us up! Today he is being so funny. He has been talking with me all day and whenever I try to video tape him or get a picture of him smiling, he totally stops! He will be just chatting away with me and then as soon as he sees the camera or the phone he just stares at it and stops what he is doing, little turkey ;)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's because he is responding to your face, and then he can't see it behind the camera...you guys did the same thing!
Cannot believe how big he is!!!! I think he looks a lot like his Uncle Brian. The ones of him sitting on the sofa are just like a couple I remember of Brian sitting on a sofa at the same age.
I know what you mean Laura!
Also, I agree Cheryl... you should post some pics of BK and him together. :) I'll try to scan some and send
Post a Comment