Thursday, October 16, 2008

Meme for Mommy

My sister-in-law tagged me in her blog to do one of these little Mommy surveys, hope you enjoy getting to know me a bit better, if you didnt already know things!

Meme for Mommy
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see, I was 12 years old. I dont even know what grade that was, but I was living in Tuolumne, enjoying my youth :)!

2. Things on my "To Do" list for today?
Ugh, a lot of things. Need to start packing, schedule some appts, pay some bills, straighten up the apartment, find moving boxes, place an ad in the newspaper up north for our last remaining puppy....

3. What is your favorite snack?
I love yogurt, bagels and cream cheese (though thats a rarity), cheezits, pretzels, granola bars, trail mix, ANY and EVERY kind of fruit :)..

4. If you were a millionaire, you would...
Be a lot less stressed out right now ;)!. Pay off debt, buy our own house, put money aside for Brayden, put money aside for retirement, buy a boat, help family out with finances, and donate some to a LOT of organizations we support!

5. List 5 places you have lived.
Only 5? That's Easy
-Blue Oak St, Camarillo, CA
-Medford, OR
-Tuolumne, CA
-Point Mugu, CA
-Thousand Oaks, CA

0 comments: