We just got home from a very long and busy day! Brayden's dr appt went very well and we have switched him to a milk formula, which his tummy is now tolerating, so far, NO fussiness today, praise God!
Mike and I took him to the mall today to get his first pictures done. We wont be doing it too often since it can get pricey, but we definetely wanted to get some shots while he is this tiny! He was a little too active and moving and rolling and trying to crawl away already! We sure are going to have our hands full when he gets to that stage! Nevertheless, we got some priceless and BEAUTIFUL shots! We will be getting them in 11 days, and also will have an account online setup with JCPenney, so that you can all see and purchase if you wish, any pics! We got as many as we could, but all those pics sure add up fast! We got some great shots of Bray in Daddy's fav outfit, the Tough Guy onesie, and some of him in a brown onesie, which is my fav color on him, and some of him just in his diaper, SO cute! We got a GREAT shot of him with Mike and a coupe of really sweet ones of him and I also! He didnt smile for the camera, but thats ok, he smiled for us a lot today and we know we'l get plenty of smiles on film later!
Hope you all are doing well! Lots of love to you!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Professional Pics!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YAY! Can't wait to see the photos sissy :) I mean I know they're gonna be cute, but I still want to see just how cute they'll be ;)
can't wait to see them. I want to try getting some good shots of him someday too
Cool--can hardly wait for those! counting the days....
Post a Comment