Today Mike and I took Brayden to church at Calvary Chapel Camarillo for the first time! It was so nice to be back!!! Mike was able to sit through the entire service and Brayden and I went to the Mother's room about halfway through and therefore I didnt get to really hear much of the rest of the service (he was being good but other babies were crying) so Mike made sure to get the CD for me. It was great to see some of the people we havent seen in awhile and catch up!
After church we went to Subway and stopped at a park nearby our house to go sit and eat. I was wearing one of our front carriers with Brayden in it and went down the slide with him, and so did Mike, he slept through it ;)!
Then we came home and watched football with Daddy and played some!
One of the best things that happened, happened first thing this morning, Brayden laughed for the first time! He only did it once, he usually just smiles and coos, but there was an actual giggle!!! It was SOOOOO cute, I just wish Mike could have been there to see it too!!
One of the best things that happened, happened first thing this morning, Brayden laughed for the first time! He only did it once, he usually just smiles and coos, but there was an actual giggle!!! It was SOOOOO cute, I just wish Mike could have been there to see it too!!
Not much else going on with us, just thought I would post something! No pictures from today but I will get some up soon!!



4 comments:
Awww....sounds like such a fun day! Can't wait to hear him giggle, now that he's done it once I bet he'll just start doing it more and more!
Love you guys and miss you
That sounds like a wonderful day for you and Mike! You guys deserve it and I hope you get many many more of those in with a new baby!! I think we are going to try and stop by Calvary Chapel when we are in Cali. I miss all those folks too:).
Bet it felt good to be back in church! I can't imagine being away from the fellowship for 3 months + ! I think we took ours the week after they were born! :)
It was nice to be back and I am glad we waited to take him. For some I guess it works to take them right away, but not for us. We wanted to make sure he was healthy and immunized before we took him, especially because he was premature and Dr. Gold told us there were some nasty bugs going around! Also, I couldnt go while on bedrest of course!
Post a Comment