The night before last, Brayden didnt sleep all that well and therefore, neither did I, however, I tried to get a lot of chores done yesterday and didnt get to nap with Brayden when he napped. I found myself getting really sleepy last night around 6 oclock and layed down for what I thought was going to be only a half hour, and an hour and fifteen minutes later, I woke up to Mike cooking dinner. It really meant a lot to me that he didnt mind cooking dinner, or that we were eating late, even though I know he didnt get much sleep the night before either, and was at work all day, he wasnt thinking of himself, and only how much I needed the rest! Then, on top of that, when dinner was ready, he said, why dont we eat on the back patio? So I followed him out there, and he had music playing, and our dinner and drinks all set up with candles and everything! It was SO sweet! It's the little things that make life worth living and that make it so beautiful! Thank you for being you Mike, I love you!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's so sweet! Way to go Mike!! Love you guys :)
what a guy, but then look how smart he is for the girl he picked!
Post a Comment