I know this post is a bit late, but Mike and I had a WONDERFUL 2nd Anniversary on September 2nd. I kept telling him all day how it was the best anniversary yet and it really was. We didnt have anything special planned which made it all a surprise, and it wasnt all fancy or anything like that, just quality, very much needed, uninterrupted, sweet sweet time together! We were up at Mike's parents, who happily babysat Brayden for us. We dropped Brutus off at his surgery, and then went for a walk in Chester, the town up there that I absolutely love! We went into all the cute cozy little shops that I have been wanting to go into every time we are up there, we walked along Feather River for awhile, and we enjoyed a delicious meal at the Kopper Kettle Cafe prepared by Mike's very talented brother, Matt, who is a cook there! I could not be more thankful for the man that I married, and everything that he has brought to my life! This year, we didnt get each other presents since Brutus' surgery was an expensive one, but we had the best presents ever, our love, and our baby boy who is the most beautiful testament to our love and all that God has given us in each other and our marriage! Enough gushing, here are a couple pics of that day! Mike is squinting in the one I shot of us, poor guy forgot his shades!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Congrats on your anniversary guys! I of course forgot because I am horrible like that but I am so happy for you guys!!! I am glad to hear that you both had such a wonderful time!
I love the one with the bird flying! wow--great shot!
Post a Comment