Ok, as promised, I am starting to put pictures up tonight and begin the catch up process. In a way, I guess I can be thankful that this week has been a down week because I have lots to catch up on! It might be 45 minutes till tomorrow, but I still kept my word to getting at least SOME pictures up tonight!
Mike and I have had quite a night with the little one! He was an angel and feeling great all day, full of smiles and little laughs, until about 4 oclock, which seems to be "the" time for him to get cranky! Tonight has included Mike having to take Brayden out of Target while I finished shopping (the first time he has gotten cranky in a store, he usually loves his stroller), me doing donuts in the back of a parking lot to get him to sleep (which worked beautifully I might add), and then, an ingenious idea of wrapping my vibrating neck pillow (the kind that wraps around like a circle) around Bray's body which kept him happy and amused for about a half hour! Right now he is laying in my lap just talking back and forth with me and I am pretty sure the fussiness is over for the night! Woohoo!! Even though it is trying when he is cranky, mostly because we feel bad for him, we couldnt have been blessed with a more beautiful and amazing baby! I could just go on and on about our love for him and all that he does to amaze us but he is asking for attention right now and he can be quite disctracting in all of his cuteness!
Anyways, here is the rest of the pictures of Bray from my family's visit, and in upcoming posts there will be pics of our trip to our Kincaid side of our family, and just random pics of Brayden getting so big and being so active!
Love to all!
Mike and I have had quite a night with the little one! He was an angel and feeling great all day, full of smiles and little laughs, until about 4 oclock, which seems to be "the" time for him to get cranky! Tonight has included Mike having to take Brayden out of Target while I finished shopping (the first time he has gotten cranky in a store, he usually loves his stroller), me doing donuts in the back of a parking lot to get him to sleep (which worked beautifully I might add), and then, an ingenious idea of wrapping my vibrating neck pillow (the kind that wraps around like a circle) around Bray's body which kept him happy and amused for about a half hour! Right now he is laying in my lap just talking back and forth with me and I am pretty sure the fussiness is over for the night! Woohoo!! Even though it is trying when he is cranky, mostly because we feel bad for him, we couldnt have been blessed with a more beautiful and amazing baby! I could just go on and on about our love for him and all that he does to amaze us but he is asking for attention right now and he can be quite disctracting in all of his cuteness!
Anyways, here is the rest of the pictures of Bray from my family's visit, and in upcoming posts there will be pics of our trip to our Kincaid side of our family, and just random pics of Brayden getting so big and being so active!
Love to all!






6 comments:
Thanks for adding the photos! I mean I've seen most of them already because I took a lot of them ;) Um and it would be our family minus Dave, the boys and Brian...didn't want him forgotten about just because he was sick!
Love you!
Sarah..and Brian, sorry for forgetting to put your name in there. We really did miss you and were so sorry you were sick! Does having a colicy baby and momnesia (;)) get me forgiven?!
Hey, Did you know there is a FAST easy way to just EMAIL your pics to your blog? Especially with kids, we don't have the time to spend a lot of time on all the pictures. Bring your laptop Tues and I'll show you a QUICK tip. You can email your whole post to your blog and that be that :)
"Momnesia"...I like that!
Momnesia...hahaha you are so funny sister! Don't worry about it sissy and thank you for fixing it! :) We love you lots and hope you sleep better tonight!
I am so sorry that times are not easy. For about 1 month, 4 o'clock was the time at which Benjamin started crying........and would not stop. It was so hard. But, I promise that it will get better!
Post a Comment