Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brayden Boo...


is getting SO big! He will be 2 months old tomorrow and I am not sure where the time goes! Ever since we switched him to the new formula, he has been doing SO much better. He has been eating more, and going longer periods without eating, and sleeping better and just been overall happier!! YAY!! Something I have been noticing the last few days and Mike has noticed too, is that he likes to stick his tongue out a lot! And he likes to almost like lick his lips, its SO cute. We thought he might be hungry when he was doing it, but it just seems that he does it unconsciously or even maybe for fun (?), but it is SOOOO cute! He was doing it for awhile this morning after he finished his breakfast bottle, maybe he was enjoying the last little tastes on his lips? Anyways, I just think its super adorable. Hopefully Mike and I will be able to get a video or pic of it but in the meantime, we finally got a smile for the camera! It took us a million shots, and he is looking at me in the picture and not at the camera, but who cares, its the most adorable thing ever! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

He looks like some of Brian's baby pictures... I think.... Gotta show you sometimes...

Anonymous said...

I think it's even cuter that he's not looking at the camera because he's looking at his mommy in that oh so adorable way...much cuter to look at ones parents with an adoring smile than a camera :)

Oregon Grandma said...

I cannot believe how much he's changed already!!!! Glad he's doing better on the newer formula too! Very glad! whew! If he could talk, he'd probably say the same thing...."whew!"

Shannon said...

Laura, he looks like you in this picture!