Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2 Month Checkup

Hi everybody! Hope you all had a nice weekend! Our good friends Nick, Jessica, and their 3 1/2 month old baby girl, Jayda, came and visited us for the weekend, we had a great time with them and its so much fun to be parents together!!!

Yesterday Brayden had his 2 month checkup! He now weighs 11 lbs 2.5 ounces, is 22 1/2 inches tall and is doing just great :)! He is right along with where he should be, and according to one of my books, maybe even a tiny bit bigger, woohoo! He did have to get F-O-U-R shots yesterday, poor little guy!! Mike couldnt get off work, so I had to brave it alone! I have never ever heard him cry like that, he even had little tears rolling down his face, and his face turned BRIGHT red, I felt so bad for him! I picked him up as soon as I could and he calmed down in a few minutes. He slept most of the day yesterday and besides being cranky, which is totally understandable, he did really well. Thank the Lord that he didnt get a fever or anything like that! He still seems to be recooperating today as he had been napping a lot.
When he is awake, he is starting to do more and more things, like right now, he is laying on his playmat just entertaining himself with his toys, so cute!

Anyways, here are a few pictures for you all to enjoy! The first two are a couple days before Brayden turned 2 months, the third one is his 2 month picture and the last one if him at the Dr's office showing off his grasping skills (dont worry, I took it away from him and didnt let him hit himself with it!)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a litte cutie...isn't so fun to watch them learn new things? :-)

Casey is the coolest said...

I love the pic of him in the white onesie...not sure why that one jumps out at me more but he looks sooooo sharp:). I hope I get to hold him someday in the not to distant future!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are all so adorable I love them! And I love you guys and can't wait to see you again!!!