We're just kidding! Brayden was grasping at everything the other day, and I called Mike in for him to see it too! So what does Daddy do? See if Brayden can hold on to the lollipop he had of course! I couldnt stop laughing, so I ran to get the camera, dont worry, we didnt let him have it, just hold it, and Brayden must have thought we were funny laughing at him, because he smiled (but not for the camera, of course!)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
oh my gosh what a great picture!! He is getting bigger every day! What a cutie! I love those suckers by the way:) yum, yum!
Cute! Should have let him taste it LOL :)
sure...you ate it right up didn't he?!?!? Just kidding!
Yeah, he should have been able to at LEAST taste it! good grief...
Post a Comment