Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sweet Moment

Last night Mike and I helped out at our church's Jr. High/Sr. High Christmas Party (which was an absolute blast by the way). Mike went over early to help the Youth Pastor set-up so I dropped Brayden off at Grandma and Pappi's right before I had to be there. I was going to sneak out the door so Brayden wouldnt get upset, but then he looked at me and puckered his lips! It was SOOO freaking cute. So I went over and he gave me a big kiss and then started waving and saying "Buh-Bye". Just one of those sweet moments. As I shut the door behind me I could hear him chatting away with his grandparents and Auntie Katie. Made me so happy that he wasn't upset when I left, but also that he wanted to say good bye to me :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....so so sweet!! Thanks for sharing these oh so precious and cute moments sissy! LYMY :)