Mike and I woke up Christmas morning around 7:30 and Brayden was still asleep. We layed in bed talking for about a half hour and then we couldnt wait any longer, so we went in and got Brayden up. These pictures capture the first few moments of Christmas morning, Brayden seeing his big toy from Santa! He loves his ball pit and loves it even more when Daddy plays with him in it! Isn't his face adorable in the second picture? He was so excited! After these pics we made cinnamon rolls for breakfast (Brayden LOVED them, of course).
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Christmas Morning
Mike and I woke up Christmas morning around 7:30 and Brayden was still asleep. We layed in bed talking for about a half hour and then we couldnt wait any longer, so we went in and got Brayden up. These pictures capture the first few moments of Christmas morning, Brayden seeing his big toy from Santa! He loves his ball pit and loves it even more when Daddy plays with him in it! Isn't his face adorable in the second picture? He was so excited! After these pics we made cinnamon rolls for breakfast (Brayden LOVED them, of course).
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is definitely one happy little boy...two awesome parents and then new toys and cinnamon rolls....good grief what more could he want :)
he is hilarious! I love it! You guys crack me up...that you wanted to get him up...i feel the same way! So glad it was a great morning for you guys!
oooooooooo the ball pit!! Those are so much fun!!! I can only imagine how much more exciting Christmas will be with a little one to share it with:). I think I will be getting them up too:) hehe.
Post a Comment