Wednesday, December 16, 2009

PJ Mohawk





Brayden was running around (literally) in his Christmas jammies last night, with his shirt open, looking like a crazy UFC fighter and I grabbed a couple of cute shots of his many expressions! And, as you can see from the last picture, Brayden wasn't traumatized from his Santa experience for all of you who were worried!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OhEmGee!!! Those are adorable photos! Love love love them and his curls too!!! ;)

ElissaM said...

he is so adorable!!! I love it!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Soooooo darn cute

Casey Martinez said...

I could eat Brayden because he is soooooo cute! Love his jammies and his slicked up hair:). Can't wait to do that but, with our little girl..well, maybe a little differently but, still:). Merry almost Christmas to you guys!!

Veronica said...

lol, these cracked me up - he's quite the little Cassanova!!

Veronica said...

casanova... spelled it wrong, darn it!