Some rare shots of Brayden and I playing. Seems funny that we play all day every day but never get pictures of it! Thanks for snapping these Mom :)!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Some Shots from Grammy's Camera
Some rare shots of Brayden and I playing. Seems funny that we play all day every day but never get pictures of it! Thanks for snapping these Mom :)!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Love the candid photos and the ones of you guys playing with Bray so much fun!! Love that color pink on you too seester :)
OH Laura, Laura Laura:) I LOVE seeing pictures of your entire family...You, Mike and Brayden together. They make me so happy and I know how priceless they are because it is so hard to find someone to take pics of all of you at once! I LOVE your home. You are amazing! I need to know exactly what color green you painted. I think I might use it in my living room too!
CUTE!!!!!!!! Love all the new pics!
Post a Comment