Saturday, December 12, 2009

Family Shots

Proud Wifey with the Graduate!

Proud Momma

Proud Dad and Son (3 generations!)

Family Shot (Bray was sooo tired!)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great photos!! How did Bray do during the graduation? I hope he was good for you!

ElissaM said...

good looking family! So proud!

Shannon said...

Yay! Congrats to Mike once again!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mike!!! I'm super proud of you. My previous boss quit our company and joined the acadamy to become a cop. He said it was one the most grueling stressful expereinces he has ever gone through. Kudos to you bro. Good work!
God Speed,

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mike!!! I'm super proud of you. My previous boss quit our company and joined the academy to become a cop. He said it was one the most grueling stressful experiences he has ever gone through. Kudos to you bro. Good work!
God Speed,
Joe

Casey Martinez said...

Congrats to Mike!! Joey and I are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished for your family!! God bless the next chapter of your lives!!