Mike graduated from Butte College's 124th Police Academy last night!! CONGRATULATIONS Sweetheart!
I only have a few minutes to write while I should be folding laundry, and vacuuming for his party tonight. But I just couldnt wait to get on here and dedicate a post to our Graduate!
He looked SO dashing and handsome in his pressed uniform, his white gloves, marching in in formation, saluting, etc. I ddin't think I would cry, but when the recruits were being led into the ceremony by a live bag pipe player, I had tears in my eyes! It was such a proud moment to see all the months of literally blood, sweat, tears, hard work, dedication, etc come to it's end in the best possible way. There were wonderful speeches and an epic graduation video created by the class that I am going to work on uploading to YouTube tomorrow (there is an awesome video of Mike getting pepper-sprayed, quite a few great pics of him, and a very moving picture of him holding the folded American flag during the part of the video that pays tribute to the fallen officers. And, I got some pictures, that unfortunately aren't very good due to our need for a new camera, but will at least save the memories for us!
So proud of you Mike! You are a true inspiration, and in my eyes, a true American hero! I Love You!
Friday, December 11, 2009
The Graduate!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh so exciting and can't wait to see what the future holds for you guys!! Be sure to let us know when you upload photos and video :)
Post a Comment