but I promise to post some by the end of the week! My camera's battery had been dead and I keep forgetting to change it, therefore, I havent been taking pictures at all lately!
Life here is going great! Mike and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary this past week! What an amazing God given journey these last 4 years together, 3 years married have been. Full of life experiences and wonderful memories and amazing love. I'll save you the mush and gush, but I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this wonderful man by my side! Love you sweetie!
For our anniversary night, we just had a plain old dinner at home, with some special brownies to celebrate. We were able to go on a date this Sunday which was WONDERFUL! (Thanks Grandma and Pappy for watching Brayden!) We drove down to Chico, went to Olive Garden and then Funland, where we mini-golfed and went to the batting cages! SO much fun, a lot of laughing, and my first time doing the batting cages! I took some videos on Mike's phone I will try to get up. Then we went shopping at Walmart which I have to say, I love to do alone with Mike. It's so much fun to stop and look at stuff, even if its nothing special, without having to worry about getting in and out with a baby! Then we braved going to downtown Chico on a weekend night when college had just started back up to get some good ol' Coldstone Ice Cream, so worth it! We got to Mike's parents just after midnight to find our son taking full advantage of his Pappy! They were sitting watching Little Bear on TV all cuddled up in Pappy's recliner chair! Apparently Brayden had woken up pretty upset and just wanted to cuddle and watch TV with his Pappy, it was a sweet memory that Mike and I will treasure!
Brayden's been doing great! He is getting much more vocal and we had a lot of fun today working on words together. He is doing so well imitating me with animal noises and even though he doesnt have them down yet, you can tell he is trying to imitate me the best he can when I say moo, quack, woof, etc. He's also taken up the new adventure of opening and shutting doors (not using the handle of course) and thinks its a VERY entertaining game! Thankfully, no fingers have been hurt yet, and I am enjoying the time I get to sit in the office and get some stuff done while he is right next to me playing with the door! He's been pushing his limits with eating lately and has a very limited amount of foods he eats. Mike says I stress about it to much, which I admit, because he is getting all his food groups just fine, but I want him to expand his palate more, all of you parents to toddlers out there are laughing right now I am sure!
Mike's doing awesome in the Academy, had a Physical Training test today, something along the lines of jumping over fences fully geared up in a certain number of seconds and he of course passed with flying colors. He's more humble than I am about his success in the academy so far but I am just so proud!
A long post for what was just supposed to be a few stories! More soon!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
No Pictures...
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
THANKS for the updates!!! : )
Congrats on the 3 year anniversary!! I'm so sorry that I missed it but, I am so happy that you guys enjoyed a nice dinner together. Doesn't time fly! I'm glad to hear that Brayden is doing well and I bet the doors being opened adds a whole new level of supervision to his day:). See you in a few weeks!
Happy 3 year anniversary you guys!! Glad all is well with both of you and with Brayden!
Post a Comment