Friday, September 25, 2009

Today's Gem

Brayden learned how to crawl up the stairs awhile ago and does so several times a day with Mommy's supervision (though he never needs my help and often tries to race me) but has yet to master going down the stairs. He usually just tries to go head first and I have to turn him around and get him going backwards so that his legs are first down the stairs. I was majorly surprised this morning when right before my eyes, Brayden crawled to the stairs to head back down, turned around and just started going down the way I have taught him! Go Bray! Very exciting :)!

2 comments:

Auntie (Sarah) said...

That is SO incredibly exciting!! See genius just like I told ya that's why he's yelling at the books seester ;)

Shannon said...

Pretty soon, he will be so fast that you will think he flies up the stairs.