Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just another day...

in paradise :). We dont have much to report these days as our life has been one of routine and fun family at home moments, besides the 96 hours of complete lockdown of the Kincaid house this past weekend due to a nasty strand of the stomach flu! But, here's a little gem from my day today none the less. I hope to do some of these "short but sweet" posts more often, just telling a story from our days.

One of Brayden's new favorite hobbies is opening and shutting doors. He just sits on the floor (the favorite spot is the bathroom that connects our office and his bedroom) and shuts and opens the door in a peek-a-boo fashion until he eventually decides to shut the door all the way, shutting him in the bathroom. I wait a minute until he calls for me, and then open the door for him. Well today, Brayden learned to stand up behind the shut door and lock it! What fun! Thankfully it's a Jack and Jill bathroom, so I easily walked into the hall, into his room, into the bathroom, and opened the door from the inside. We also have a "key" on top of all our doors that have locks, just in case. Something fun to look forward to in the upcoming days for sure, I guess I will have to make sure to prop one door open "just in case" the key doesnt work! :)

0 comments: