Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday's Opposite of a Gem!

Well, I dont have a "gem" to share for today, instead, I have a big fat piece of coal.

Brayden has started his "terrible two's" a bit early (as I know many kids do) and has really taken to throwing temper tantrums. Mike and I are working on discipline methods for these times of him acting out and trying to figure out what works best. His meltdowns or tantrums seem to fall anywhere between 5 and 7 pm we've noticed. Well, tonight he started throwing a tantrum during dinner, resulting in a time out and proceeded to throw tantrums after Daddy got home. We should have known better but because of me having a migraine most of the day, and Mike having Hell Day at the Academy today we decided to go out for a cheap and quick bite to eat. Thus resulting in our "Coal of the Day" moment: our first time having to leave a restaraunt because of Brayden's tantrums! Thankfully they had an outside deck they didnt use, and they let us sit out there to finish our meal. SO FRUSTRATING! But we survived and are hoping for better days in the future!

0 comments: