For some reason, our camera's videos wont upload to blogger; perhaps they are too large. Anyways, here is my first experiment with privately uploading to YouTube. Please let me know if you like it, if it works, so on.
I caught this video of Brayden last night after we went to Olive Garden (sorry it is so dark). You can hear Mike and one of his buddies talking in the background, sorry about that. The Academy had "Hell Day" today for all the recruits, just a physically exhausting, try to kill them all kind of day, and they were told to "carb up" so we went with one of his friend's there and saw over 10 other recruits there as well! It was nice to meet some of the people he trains with everyday. On a side note, Mike called me at his lunch and told me it was the worst and most physically demanding stuff he has ever had to do, boot camp and everything in the Navy included. He said many of the recruits were off throwing up during their lunch. I feel really bad because I know it takes a LOT for Mike to feel that horrible so I cant imagine how tough it must be!
Here's the video of Brayden gabbing it up and doing his backwards wave. He was waving at EVERYONE at Olive Garden and was a ham the entire rest of the night :)
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Video!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Love that he waved at the camera at the end, so so amazingly adorable :)
Dear Brayden,
I like this video of you. I miss you.
Love,
Ben
How CUTE!
I'm so excited to see him in a week! He is edible cute!
so cute!!
Post a Comment