on a Jet plane! Brayden and I will be off on our week long adventure to Virginia this coming Monday and I am SOOO excited! We will be staying for a week with my dear friend Elissa and her two sons while her husband is deployed in Iraq! It's been over 2 YEARS since I have seen Elissa, and it will be SO much fun to finally get some much needed girl time in, as well as watch our three boys play together! Can't believe it was 4 years ago when our friendship started right as Mike and I started dating, her and her husband helped set up Mike's surprise proposal to me, and they were both in our Wedding as well! It is a much overdue reunion! During Bray and I's time there, we will also get to see our good friend Casey who is expecting her first bundle of joy! Oh what a reunion the 3 of us will have! Casey and her hubby have also been our friends all the way through our relationship and were in our wedding too :)! Many fun times are to be had if Brayden and I can just make our way through 3 airports! We'll be traveling this coming Monday (the 28th) and the following Monday (the 5th), so we ask for your prayers for travel mercies for us! Should be a lot of fun and quite an adventure for the two of us! Please also keep Mike in your prayers as he and the dogs will be braving it alone without us for the week!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How fun!!! Take pics :)
I admire you brave girl! Please know that I will be praying for you and Brayden every step of your journey as I know it will be a super duper long day for both of you. I pray for peace and easy travels all day Monday and I pray that you and Elissa have a wonderful, relaxing and refreshing week together. I can't wait to see you and your little man!!
I hope that you have a great trip!
Post a Comment