Friday, August 21, 2009
Veggies
For about a month, Brayden went through a rough patch with eating vegetables. Mommy would try anything, and everything to get him to eat them. I am happy to report he is eating them fine and dandy now without any special convincing (except that I have to pretty much puree them). Here was a lunch vegetable endeavor from a couple weeks ago. The second picture shows one of only two ways Brayden would eat his veggies, in pudding (the other was applecause). I thought it was disgusting, and I would have rather scarfed down plain veggies anyday, but what can I say? It got him to eat them for the most part. I love the last picture, because it really portrays the difficulty we had during mealtime! Little STINKER!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Veggies in pudding...no thank you :P
I agree Sis. But for awhile there, I thought we might have to patent it since Brayden would actually eat them that way. I need to make his "barf face" picture my background it CRACKS me up everytime I see it :)
It may have just been a texture thing. I am glad that he is more agreeable now. But here is a warning......their tastes do change. Ben is in a phase right now in which he does not like ice cream. Weird, huh?
Post a Comment