Brayden is taking to his lawnmower from Grandma and Grandpa Kraft great :). He loves to ride it, and is in the "experimenting" stage with pushing the button. If Mommy or Daddy pushes the button for him and holds it for him, he'd gladly cruise the backyard for quite awhile! He wears the helmet because, one, he's accident prone (much like his mother) and two, he likes to just push the button and then let go, which jerks him a little, and a worrisome Mommy like I am, I'd rather know if he falls backwards, that cute little noggin is safe!
Daddy playing with Bray and chasing him around. He would run and jump over the lawnmower and Brayden would crack up!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Just adorable photos!! I love the helmet just need to get him a black jacket and some jeans and he'll be ready to cruise hahaha :)
Nice helmet! I am glad he is enjoying riding the lawnmower. I guess we may have to get him some snow chains for winter!
Dad
thanks Dad! A friend of ours bought it and it was too little for her kid so she gave it to us! It's a little bit big on him but they really dont make helmets smaller than toddler size, so as long as the strap is as tight as it will go, it will protect his head. Yeah, we'll have to get chains and then a little plow for the front of it and Brayden can plow the driveway for us during the winter!
Post a Comment