Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Haircut Part 1

Yup, it was time...duh duh duh.....Brayden had his first haircut on Tuesday! We did it without telling Daddy and surprised him when he got home with Bray's new do! Both of us marveled at how much OLDER it makes him look! Brayden did really well for a one year old! I took him to the local barber shop here in town, along with our neigbor Rachelle, and her 4 year old. I was so thankful Rachelle came along because I wouldnt have gotten any pictures otherwise! Gina, the barber(ette?), gives babies their first haircut for free and was so patient and good with Brayden! I was really impressed :)! Enjoy the shots!
Big boy in the barber chair!
Snip Snip!
Looking older already! First lollipop too, he LOVED it! I had to pry it from his sticky little hands!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

So cute! I remember the days of HOLDING THE HEADS!!