this morning on some of the posts during my pregnancy with Brayden since I know so many of my beautiful woman family members and friends who are expecting little miracles and I found this post:
http://kincaidlovebirds.blogspot.com/2008/03/braydens-first-giftsmommy-pictures.html
It made me laugh that I referenced Brayden liking strawberries because he LOVES them now! I wonder if he developed his love for them in the womb? It must be genetic to love strawberries since both Mike and I do, and we're just thankful he doesnt have any allergies to them (or any other food for that matter) so we can all enjoy them as a family!
Just fun to look back and remember "guessing" what he would be like :)!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Looking Back
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
fun :) cute looking back....
its true too.... My mom loved mexican when she was pg with me and I still love mexican food :)
I craved Mt. Dew with Gregory and he loves it. But doesn't get it much! lol
Aww...how sweet...I love me some strawberries too...hard to imagine anyone not liking them :P
Post a Comment