Sunday, April 12, 2009

Video

I tried to take a LOT of pictures today, since Mike cant be here to celebrate Brayden's first Easter :(. We miss him, horribly! So, I snapped this video first thing this morning of Brayden going through his Easter basket! Enjoy! WE LOVE YOU MIKE!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's how the grass got on his head! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very Precious! Does Mike have a computer so he can see this?

Casey Martinez said...

I love this video!!! Hope to see many more:). Brayden is getting so big and I love how he sits up and grabs at everything now:). Your baby won't be so little for long!

Danielle said...

I love how he was just interested in the grass! He's so cute - I'm sure he's keeping his mommy good company!! Your house is coming along great too - can't wait to see more pics!!