Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random Brayden-ness

Being a monster the night before Daddy got home, took a late nap, therefore woke up at 10 am and wanted to play with Mommy! I found him in his crib like this, one arm out, both legs out, just kicking and laughing, silly boy...
And two shots of Bray ready to go out in the Spring Snow :)!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like a bit of a broken record, but as always he is just too cute!!

Oh and Laura I totally see you in him, especially in the first photo. Adorable!

Shannon said...

Cute cute cute!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

I see you in him too! A lot :)

very cute. He sure grows fast. I think its cause we don't see him in person much!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I noticed you in Brayden, Laura, in one particular picture awhile back. A good and adorable mix of both of you! He is so big--especially stretched out!