is where the heart is :)
Mike is home and I am finally complete. It's the most peaceful and restful feeling I've ever had to know he's here and pretty much out of the Navy, and never leaving again :)!!
Sorry for the lack of upates for the last few days, Brayden and I have been soaking up every minute we can with Daddy, and also, the three of us have been VERY busy unpacking, putting furniture together, etc. I promise to post pictures and updates soon but just wanted to thank you all for all your prayers and sweet thoughts for Mike's homecoming!



2 comments:
Congratulations on Mike's homecoming!! Soak it all in and enjoy every second! Can't wait to see more pics of the house; glad you can finally enjoy moving in together! Miss you guys :)
So great your family is together again! Brayden is getting so big and looking more and more like a soon to be toddler!
Post a Comment