Brayden in his new swimming outfit for the summer from Emily! We are going toh ave to send her the shirt and shorts back though, because we need a bigger size! We're going to need to get a few of these sets for playing in the backyard and going to the Lake!
Beautiful Spring Day! I love the landscape in the frontyard of this house, and the flag flying in the wind!
Playing in his exersaucer in the backyard while Mommy raked pine needles. I filled that cup with ice cubes and water and he played and splashed the whole time!
Up on all fours (with help from Mommy), getting closer to crawling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
LOVE THE HAT! I always thought hats were so cute on you guys. And you were all roughly the same age that first summer in the sun...so adorable!
Oh, and the house looks great too!
Post a Comment