This morning Brayden and I went for a walk to go to the grocery store, post office, and bank, and we were pleasantly surprised to walk by the park and see that Chester was having the Annual Easter Egg Hunt this morning! There were a TON of parents and kids there, and I was able to meet a few more people from the town, but more importantly, Brayden was able to meet the Easter bunny and get his first easter eggs! Note: I didnt want to put these pictures up of me, considering I was NOT expecting to be in any photos during my morning walk, but I figured ya'll would like to see pictures even if I am not at my greatest! There will be more pictures later on today of things I need to catch up on and more pictures of Brayden's First Easter, tomorrow!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
So so cute! I love his little jacket in the first picture too :)
Post a Comment