Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Million...

pictures, but alas, no camera cord!

Yup, that's right! I have been looking for my camera cord since I arrived back in Westwood. I saw it once since I have been here, I know it, but I can't seem to find it right now. I have so many pictures to share, its not even funny. So when I do finally find the cord and have a few minutes on my side, beware!

Hopefully I will find it and be able to fully catch up before Mike and my Dad come up on the 17th, and we get OUR HOUSE on the 18th! That's my goal! Love to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something I might do! haha We're looking forward to all the pictures soon!
We love you guys and good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Good luck finding the cord seester. :) We lost ours at work for the camera there so I am trying to find some magical way to get the pictures from the camera to the computer with no cord hah! Sheesh!!

Casey Martinez said...

that sucks!...is that a bad word?? Anyhoo, I had that happen once and we had to buy a new cable on ebay. Hope it turns up cuz I want pictures, pictures, pictures:) Thinking of you, lots of love going your way:)