Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Decorations

While we're waiting to get into our house I've been anxiously looking at decorations! We did get good news today that our documents got to the title company and we're crossing our fingers and praying that we are able to get in and sign today, if not, we were told we would for sure be able to sign tomorrow. We're hoping to get the keys on Friday, but it could be Monday. For now, here's a couple house decorations I like...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute decorations! So glad to hear that you guys might be in by Friday! I had no idea things had started progressing again YAY!! Can't wait to see your cute house with all of your things in it :)

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Did you get all those? Cute! Just my style :)

Casey Martinez said...

Your house is going to be so stinkin' cute! And very homey and cozy:) Love the scale!